Paint code

I've got a 97 306 XSi. Paint code is MONQ. Can anybody shed any light on what actual colour this is? It is a metallic blue. Halfords and local car shops have been no use as their paint code sheets are out of date.

Thanks.

Reply to
Cookacat

Here is a list of old peugeot paint codes

lists yours as Sigma Blue I had problems getting paint for my '98 306 and eventually found these people, and got it by post two days after ordering it.

-Mark

Reply to
Mark Rae

Many thanks. Ordered the colour as you stated.

Cheers.

Reply to
Cookacat