Partner vs Berlingo

They are the same but... So which one ? There must be some difference

Reply to
Jan Werbiński

i'd go for the partner.

IME pug parts dealers are more helpful / less obstructive...

Reply to
gandissy

The name and the badges? Although I love peugeot cars and think they are the best thing since sliced bread... they are more expensive... so in this case, where you are buying a vehicle and don't care what other people think about you (ffs its a van with windows). I'd suggest the cheaper Citroen Berlingo. Unless i can tempt you to buy the Quiksilver edition of the Partner... nice trim.. cd player etc.....

Reply to
greg dyke

Hi,

Yup. But I wonder if the Multitop feature (sunroof, vent outputs & aerospace-like boxes under roof) is available with the Partner.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

If you mean the strange over-head storage spaces, then yes they are

Reply to
greg dyke

My local Peugeot dealer said he could fit that roof to any partner - at a price. It only comes as standard on the 'quicksilver ' version. BTW I find the Partner a very comfortable drive..

Regards TW

Reply to
Tom Williams

Hi,

Yes, that's what I meant. So they aren't Citroen-specific.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Hi,

(of course).

On french Berlingos it's as standard on high trim level, certainly as an option on lower specs.

True, and quite nicely designed (inside), even if it's just 206 clocks. Outside, OK it looks like a fridge, but damn I prefer that than a Kangoo from far ! It also has a nicer ride than the Kangoo, even in its original van version.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Same vehicle... different badges... Citroen generally cheaper

Reply to
greg dyke

Hi,

True, but some options could be specific to a brand, too. OK, it's very unlike.

Cheers, G.T snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

"Jan Werbiñski" schreef in bericht news:db63u4$9f5$ snipped-for-privacy@atlantis.news.tpi.pl...

I bought a new Partner 1,9D 1,5 years ago, and it's a great car and I'm very satisfied. At the time I initially had a look at Citroen Berlingo, because I already owned a Citroen C15 which I wanted to trade in. But at Peugeot dealer I got far better trade conditions and a free deluxe accessoires (radio, electrical windows, rear screen wipers etc,) and a nice overhead rack inside above windscreen (don't know what you call that in English) to store small objects. For Citroen this is all add on and it costs. And of course the logo is different, but technically Peugeot Partner and Citroen Berlingo series are the same.

Reply to
Linea Recta