Peugeot 106 alarm problem after disconnecting battery (pug, 106, puegeot)

Hopefully someone can help.

I have a 1998 Zest 3 Peugeot 106.

Last week i fitted a subwoofer which ment disconnecting the battery. Fitted fine. After re-connecting the terminals the alarm would go off when i opened the doors.

This occured for a bout 20mins. Then it appeared to cure its self. Car operated fine.

Yesterday i fitted a new horn. Disconnected the battery and now after re-connecting it, the alarm goes off when ever i open a door or put the key in the ignition.

I disconnected the horn because the siren is doing my head in. I can drive the car fine even when the hazards start blinking due to the alarm.

Does anyone know how to reset the alarm on a pug 106? I dont have a remote key however i do have central locking.

if you need any more details just ask.

Many thanks in advanced, Rem

Reply to
remdaeism

Sorted.

For future reference for others:

Close all doors.

Place key in ignition so radio comes on. turn off ignition.

repeat 3 times.

then start up engine.

The hazards will flash really fast for a few seconds.

Alarm is now reset.

Reply to
remdaeism