Peugeot 106 & an iPod

Hi guys,

I have a Peugeot 106 (Y-reg) with a factory fitted radio which I think is a Clarion PU2294A. Does anyone know what adapter or cables I need to be able to plug in an iPod/laptop/portable MD into it?

Cheers!

Henry

Reply to
Newshound

don't know that radio at all - does it even have any external inputs ?

The adaptors which you plug into the cassette hole are generally rubbish, they have to have some movings gears to fool unit into thinking it actually has tape in - these are ussually very noisy (gears)

Surely one of these would be best for Ipod anyway search for "itrip" You can get similar more generic versions which would prob support all three items

Reply to
only_me

I *think* that it's the Clarion PU2294A, a CD/radio thingy. To be honest, if I can't find something soon I'll just stick with an iTrip.... far easier than fiddling around with unfamiliar car radios...! :)

I've got plenty of these widgets, used them in my old car.... just no tape in my current one.... grrrr!!

thanks for the post

Reply to
Newshound