Peugeot 106 Aztec can I make it a five seater?

Hi, I hope someone could help me, I bought an N Reg Peugeot 106 and didnt notice until I arrived home it only had four seat belts (no middle back one) . This can be inconvienent when I go out with friends. Can I get a seat belt put in the middle? And will this change my insurance.

Reply to
Wendy Martin via CarKB.com

have you checked under the rear seat (it lifts) to see if the middle "lap belt" has been put under it??

I'm 90% sure all 106's are 5 seaters (although VERY cramped in the back with

3 x 7 year olds, never mind adults)

if not the mountings should be there..

its possible someone's removed the lap belt because they are considered dangerous by many, and a 3 point belt in the middle back is going to be impossible/VERY difficult/expensive etc.

HTH

Loopy

Reply to
loopy livernose

In article , loopy livernose writes

The Aztec 106 definitely had a middle seat belt in the back - we had an N reg three door version from new. It is quite likely that it is under the back seat, as it tends to drop there when you've had the seats in "cargo" configuration.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Haigh

bear in mind it is a lap belt and not a diagonal type therefore as the others here have rightly said it is under the seat

Reply to
mindwipe