Peugeot 106 idle problem

I have a peugeot 106 1995, 1000cc.The car its self is good and very clean.The problem i have is that when the car is running the engine idle speed is all over the place.Sometimes it ticks over as it should then other times the engine revs (almost as if something is stuck) the other times the engine speed dips from high to low speeds (very weird) Can any 1 help me with this problem. 8O

Reply to
minimad

Has it got carb fitted?it sounds like it getting air in some place gasket leak or linkage getting stuck on some thing, have a look at the cables and linkages

Reply to
Chrs