Peugeot 106 no air sensor wire?

Hiya, Car is a peugeot 106 X reg I had an engine conversion from a 1.1 to a 1.6, but still using the 1.1 engine loom. after loads of problems with idleing and stalling, most have been fixed now but i have noticed there is no wiring on the air intake sensor (which on my model i believe is located underneath the throttle body) any ideas what pin numbers on the ecu plugs (3 plug ecu (7.4.4)) the wires should be? thinkin of wiring it in if it doesn't exist, have looked all over the engine bay and cant see a loose connector anywhere.

ohyeah, the 1600 engine is still using the 1100 ecu, but it doesnt seem to be a problem at all, running wise.

the inlet manifold has the idle valve on the left end, only seen this on a few 1600 engines (106 and savo vtr alike)

Also, when returning to idle, it seems like it stick a little bit, very slowly returns to idle, but i figured that might be down to the air senor not being connected?

Thanks for any help

Reply to
dbeard