Peugeot 205 1.6 Gti Diagnostic plug

Hi

Does anyone know where the green 2 pin diagnostic plug on XU5 engine is I've looked all round the engine compartment but still can't find it?

Thx Andy

Reply to
Andrwn8304

It must be under there some place, is it bolted beside the batt tray?or on top of the gear box houseing, but it must be there some where. good hunting,from chris Addlestone Surrey

Reply to
Chris

'On this model the diagnostic plug (normally green) is clipped in just behind the ECU enclosure (arrowed). On other models it can be situated inside the main electrical boxes, normally near the suspension turret.'

That was taken from

and refers to another peugeot model but may be same with yours

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Mine hasnt got a relay box fitted all the relays are on the fuse tray located inside the glove box, maybe worth a look in there aswell.

thx anyway

Reply to
Andrwn8304 via CarKB.com

My '90 model has got an unused socket forward of the air filter housing

Reply to
Acedrew