Peugeot 205 indicators

Does anyone know of an online manual as it looks like I have to take the headlights out to fit my new indicators..?

Is that correct..

Thanks

Reply to
Paulinho

Paulinho schrieb:

Sorry, I do not know where to get one.

Yes, that is correct. The headlights are held in place by clamps made from wire, one on each side. You have two bend them towards the back of the car. The headlight then pops out and you can access the screws which hold the indicators.

cu, Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Lucas

I have once downloaded parts of a workshopmanual, I had to change one of the indicators too (snow + lamppost = broken indicator). It is a little bit tricky, I think you have to remove the grille as well.

The manual was on a 205 GTi website somewhere, can't find it in my bookmarks anymore unfortunately, sorry for that. You can always get a Haynes workshopmanual (second hand on Amazon for example). They cost about GBP

12.50 new, well worth the money i.m.h.o.

Good luck, Bas

Reply to
Bas

Thanks all of you, i will look at it on Sunday PM, I lost a lense cover somewhere...?

Must of fallen off at speed when i was rallying through the lanes,.,

Reply to
Paulinho

Well fitted them with ease... only lost the skin on one knuckle....

Thanks for the tips.

Reply to
Paulinho

Yep, I find the hardest part is getting the little 'dip-adjust' thing reconnected to the headlamp afterwards!

Matt

I dont honestly think you will need one. I never and I am not a mechanic.

Good luck

Nigel

Reply to
ntsmith