peugeot 205 tyre pressures

could anybody possibly tell me the tyre pressures on a peugeot 205 trio

954cc? as when i bought the car there wasnt an owners manual with it :S thanks
Reply to
russter

Open the drivers door and look for a sticker on the car body, should give you all the pressure details!

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

My 1998 Pug 306 has it on the side of the drivers door, near the lock.

My old (C reg) VW Polo had it on the fuel filler flap.

So far, all the cars I've owned have had it on the the bodywork somewhere - have you looked around these places on yours?

David Hearn

According to

2.0 bar front and back.

Reply to
Malc

According to HBOL,

135 SR 13 Front 2.0 bars, Rear 2.1 bars 145 SR 13 Front 1.9 bars, Rear 2.1 bars

If you have bigger tyres/wheels HBOL lists them too.

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray
29 psi in the front, 32 psi in the back :)

Happy to help.

Reply to
Chimp

thanks everyone who has helped its appreciated alot....i took your advice and looked on the drivers door (near the lock) and there it was!...thanks again

Reply to
russter