Peugeot 206, 5 door lazy lock problem

This is a potential problem on one of the rear doors on a P206 hdi with central locking. I notice that one rear door lock is lazy in operation ie it lacks behind in speed from the other locks and on one occasion unlocked the whole car a few seconds after having just been locked. Can anyone tell me if this is indicating failure fairly soon and if the problem is liable to be a contact in the door lock itself? I have a Haynes manual so I can probably get the lock out with a bit of luck! Anyone seen this before? Charlie+

Reply to
Charlie+