Peugeot 206 diesel would not start.

I've just bought 206 diesel(2002),when I turn the ignition key to start the car all the lights come up except the diesel sign and I can't start the engine, any idea please. PS: I have changed the plugs. Cheers

Reply to
Slim66

Sounds like the relay for the heater plugs has gone. I had the same problem with my 205 K reg Diesel Turbo, replaced relay from scrapyard at a cost of £10 and been fine since.

Reply to
andy