peugeot 206 fm antenna

How can I change my fm antena on the top of the car(I found it broken)? The remaining part seems to have a screw that goes inside the car (probably in or around the roof lamp) and I need to unscrew it somehow or maybe I have to get the inside lamp off.

Reply to
cristineamtu

I believe that you can get a replacement antenna from Peugeot, or maybe after market if it's cheaper.

On my 206 I can unscrew the antenna and take it with me if I so desire, in order to prevent theft or breakage I guess but I've never done it.

If it's just the tail end that's broken and not the actual fitting on the roof of the car then pop down to Peugeot (or car shop) and get a new one, it should screw straight in!

Good luck! Nick

Reply to
Nick