Peugeot 306 Alarm Problem

A couple of days ago I jump started someones car since then the car alarm sounds for 30/45 seconds whenever I open the door. I use the key fob to unlock the car, it does that fine and I can start up ok but the alarm sounds with the indicator lights flashing. Whilst driving the red sensor light on the sterring column flashes continuously, I have disconnected the battery but the problem still persists, any ideas on how to resolve this?

Reply to
Evi