Peugeot 306 Dash Illumination Failed Mid trip

Last night on a smooth motorway the illumination on my whole dash failed, I gave it a little tap and it came back on then 10 seconds later went off and didnt come back on, I have checked the fuse and all is fine, So could REALLY do with some help, its just had a new gearbox and this close to xmas I could REALLY do with getting this sorted as cheap as I can, Thanks all.

Reply to
Gaz1111x

have a look to see if some one has pulled a wire out under the dash

Reply to
Chrs