Peugeot 306 electrics

A few electrical problems with my 1.8l petrol Meridian (2000 W)

Firstly the Mileometer illumination went a few weeks ago.

Now the Rear Wiper / Clock / Temp Gauge has stopped working - the fuse has blown. Any idea as to what the cause of this maybe.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Oh and the Battery light is on on the dashboard all the time. Have checked the battery with a multimeter and it is charging OK once the accelerator is pressed!! Tim

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Ditto.

If its the same fusebox as on my LX 1998 model, I think you're looking at fuse #17, middle far left.

My driver's side "just about everything" seems to be going:

- "lights-on" warning alarm doesn't want to work when the driver's door is open

- driver's side electric window switches are very intermittent. Electric mirrors work 100% though, as does the passenger side window control

- Side and headlight indicators in the dash have both gone

- Suspect the two bulbs behind the clock/temperature display have gone

The last of which I'm going to fix myself. Only just bought the vehicle less than a week ago!

James

Reply to
James Green