Peugeot 306 Fuses

I have missplaced my handbook. Anyone who could tell me what fuse controlls the AC/Heat blower?

I'm not sure the fuse is broken. Is it hard to access the blower? I think it is located under the glove compartment. Do i need to take any extra precations if/when i access it, there is an airbag there as well.

It's a Peugeot 306 2.0 XSi -00

Rgds, Adam

Reply to
pecillo

According to my Haynes which only covers up to the 1995 model...

In a fuse box with 13 fuses the heater blower is fuse 2 and the AC is fuse

  1. In the 30 fuse version fuse number 5 covers both.

I appreciate yours is a 2000 reg. but it might give you a few pointers in the right direction.

Also - perhaps of no use to you again - in the 1995 model the heater blower is very easy to access and remove.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

Jim Mason wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

That's good to know, as the bearing on mine makes an intermittent whining noise in cold temperatures!

-- sA

Reply to
southpawArcher

Mine does the same but it isn't the bearing in my case it is the rim on the casing of the fan that is cracked and is rubbing on the fan. I must get round to glueing it sometime.

It is a breeze to take out. Just a bit of under dash padding to take out and IIRC three screws that are holding it in place.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

Jim Mason wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

Thanks for the info. I'll have to try replacing it at a later date.

-- sA

Reply to
southpawArcher