Peugeot 306 Left Indicator stuck on

I have a 1995 (N-plate) 306 XS. Every so often when I start the car the left indicators will come on a stay on. The right indicators operate as normal.

The only way I have found to turn off the left indicators is to disconnect the battery overnight. This problem is now reoccuring at least once a week.

Has anyone experienced this or know what the problem is?

Reply to
dcbarden

I suggest you do a search on Google Groups for many threads in this group re this problem.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason