PEUGEOT 306 STEREO PROBLEMS

Ive just swapped the original radio cassette player in my V reg 306 to a Peugeot 306 cd player - the iso connectors for the speaker and power appear to be the same and fit ok but the 3rd connector which I think will be for the steering wheel controls is totally different and wont fit. The other problem I get is that the memory function does not work and I have to reset everything time I turn off ignition which is annoying to say the least.

Is there an adapter available that will work ? or could I wire it up to

work.

Ta

Pete

Reply to