Peugeot 306 XTDT Alarm 1993 vintage UK model.

Help needed re alarm. My alarm goes off all by it's self. With no lights flashing. I can even drive off with it going. My neighbours are getting fed up with it, so am I. I can't turn the key under the bonnet because I don't have one.........Help

Reply to
Colie

Had this problem myself, passenger side near wing, behind the plastic inner wing sits the alarm sounder. I disconnected it (alarm went off as if it was being tampered with) and reconnected the lead. Not had a problem with it since, must have been a crappy connection and re-sitting the connector made it better.

Hope that helps.

drive off with it going. My neighbours are getting fed up with it, so am I. I can't turn the key under the bonnet because I don't have one.........Help

Reply to
Don