Peugeot 307 Paint Problem

Hi

Was wondering if anyone else had experienced this problem. My wife has a 307cc in Babylon Red.

Within months the front bonnet is badly chipped, and during cleaning of the car when drying of with a leather the car is scratching easily. After 12 months at its first service the dealer service manager has admitted it is the worse he has ever seen.

They had an independent report done which has put it down to severe driving environment conditions, but Peugeot have not allowed the dealer to see the report.

Any similar experiences or advice??

Ian

Reply to
Ian

In article , Ian writes

The best advice is to make sure you have everything in writing, then consult trading standards or go straight to a solicitor. You have seen the quality of "service" Peugeot UK are willing to offer to their customers. In my experience, their basic strategy is to drag things out as long as possible in the hope you will give up.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Haigh

Ian wrote in news:141020050745445451% snipped-for-privacy@nospam.spamnodigitalimpressions.co.uk:

For build and trim quality, don't choose a French car.

Reply to
southpawArcher

If Peugeot gives you trouble, you might find one of the car magazines helpful. Most of them have a 'Watchdog' style service.

Androo

Reply to
androo