Peugeot 405 '95 car key with remote control

Hi guys,

I have a question about keys with remote controls to Peugeot 405. do you know perhaps whre I can buy casings to such keys? Basically, I wanted to take the electronic part out of the old one and put it in a new casing. The reason for that is that the button to the old remote is rubbed off. I can still open the door manually, but not from distance. Of course, the remote control works OK if I connect the pins somehow. So, I don't want to replace all the locks and get new keys. I am just looking for the casing. If you need photos, please e-mail me.

Thanks in advance for you help, Wojtek

Reply to
Wojtek

Hi,

If we're talking about "Mk2" remote (integrated in the key casing, by opposition to the "Mk1" where it was a separated box), the button can be found as a spare part, P/N 9926.FA . The case might be found without the emitter (ask your dealer).

HTH, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

They come up on Ebay quite regularly.