Peugeot 405 GLX

What are diferences between 405 GLX and GLI?

Reply to
el Generale

"el Generale" wrote: > What are diferences between 405 GLX and GLI? > > -- > Pozdro > el Generale >

The only differance that I can find on the net is that the GLX seems to be a more upmarket model, with the standard peugeot style of upmarketing, e.g. colour co-ordinated bumpers, higher quality seats etc. but not having seen the two next to each other I couldn?t be definate about that. Plus I?m sure you already know that.

Other than that they seem to be the same :?

Reply to
Streltsky

Hi

A GLX is a later model then a GLI

A GLX can have a 1.6 or 1.8 petrol or 1.9 diesel or 1.9 turbo diesel engine fitted.

GLX spec has to start with, Front sports seats, 3 spoke sports steering wheel, rear boot saloon spoiler, front electric windows, colour coded manual door mirrors, Aircon ( in lieu of sunrrof ) remote locking & power steering.

Go for an august 1994 onwards GLX & you also get drivers airbag with 4 spoke steering wheel, front seatbelt pre tensioners, side impact bars, ultrasonic alarm, keypad immobiliser ( petrol engine only ) MI16 style front & rear bumpers, Better headlamps with built in driving lights, 14" alloy wheels.

June 1995 onwards gained a Thatcham Cat 2 keypad immobiliser on the petrol engines.

Next spec up is a GTX & the top spec is Executive.

Reply to
Lee Power via CarKB.com