peugeot 406 fuel pump relay

Hi my Peugeot 406 1.8 petpol wont start,when the ignition is turned on the fuel pump relay makes a clicking sound when i turn it off there is a gurgleing noise from the throttle body the fuel pump relay clicks and buzzes like a warning buzzer i think the relay is knackered but i dont want to start replcing parts without knowing for sure what is broke have you any ideas

Reply to
steve

Hi my Peugeot 406 1.8 petpol wont start,when the ignition is turned on the fuel pump relay makes a clicking sound when i turn it off there is a gurgleing noise from the throttle body the fuel pump relay clicks and buzzes like a warning buzzer i think the relay is knackered but i dont want to start replcing parts without knowing for sure what is broke have you any ideas

Reply to
steve

Do you have a orange symbol come up with a black engine with a symbol in it?

If so, rather than take any chances you need to get the car diagnosed.~

Run it into a Pug Dealership or a mate with the diagnosis equipment.

Reply to
remdaeism