Peugeot 406 relay location

The foglights on my 406 refuse to light up... and yes I've gone through the obvious fuses, bulbs even sections of wiring I even bought a new foglight switch but prob still there...now I need to find relay 2665 Peugeot dealers showed me the "official" diagram stating this relay near engine fuse box...I've looked every place and as yet it's not been found the damn thing Any ideas where it should be?????

Reply to
Rag man