Peugeot 605 abs wiring

Hello. Anybody can help me with Peugeot 605 Abs wiring diagram, because somthing wrong with electrical connection;o(

Reply to
nokijs

Hello. Can anybody help with abs wiring diagramm?

Reply to
nokijs

Hi, What ABS do you have? Bendix or Bosch? If your 605 is 1989 to 1992/93 then it should have Bendix, if its newer, than it should be Bosch. They can not be mixed. You have to take a look at the ABS-Pump seated below the batterie.

Matthias

Reply to
Matthias

Hi, Just a point about the 'year' for 605's, mine is '94 but I'm told the air con system was built for a refridgerent gas that was discontinued in '92, the 605's took a long time to sell in the uk! Best to take a look as Matthias suggests. My brake system is Bendix - for a '94!

MikeT

Reply to
Mike Thomson

So your 605 was 94 on the road, but build in 93 or 92? Or does Peugeot change the model later in the uk? I have had much problems with my abs last weeks and needed a replacement bendix pump. My dealer tought i had a 93 model and insisted in a Bosch pump, as all 93er models should have the Bosch pump (in Germany). Well, mine is from 91, so this could be corrected very quickly. Anyway, you wont buy this thing new. It will be cheaper to buy a full car.

Matthias

Reply to
Matthias

Reply to
nokijs

Hi, I mail you the manual for the bendix abs to the upper emailaddress. Its 3,5mb in size, hopefully you will get your abs fixed. Sorry, but the manual is in german, so at least the pictures and diagrams may be of help for you. BTW. if the abs is faulty, you still can drive without abs, as long as the pump is still working. Well, you even can drive when the pump isn't working any longer. There is a rescue program, which works by mechanical pressure from the pedal. I did drive the 6 km to my dealer, when my pump failed.

Matthias

Reply to
Matthias

Tnx, for diagramms;o) Me with broken ABS drive about one week, because, don't work relay automatically, bet manually work..tb,I put another relay outside from pump relay box, but, I think, dont conect some connection with diode. And now I can study diagramm, where I must put diode, to relay start work. I think, it must be succesful. With best regards, nokijs;o)

Reply to
nokijs

hello to you,

My daughter has 605 SRi 91, has intermittent pump/no pump, so sometimes brakes ok, mostly not. not much to refer to on internet so would very much appreciate an email of the wiring diagram. She has 4 yong children so cant drive it in manual mode

Thanyou

RPG

Reply to
RPG

Hi RPG, Okay, i send you the manual via email. But besides controlling the connectors, there is not much you can do at the abs unit. Peugeot does not sell separate parts from the pump. Only the complete unit for a very high price. So you may have a look at your pump unit connectors, and if they are okay, you better search for a complete used unit.

Matthias

Reply to
Matthias