Peugeot 605 Owners (past & present) Take Note!!

To all Peugeot 605 owners:

We are all aware of the pains involved in owning a 605 when it comes to repair/servicing, finding tech data, manuals etc. Well I have submitted a complaint to the consumer programme BBC Watchdog about the lack of information & even lack of knowledge held by dealer staff re: 605's.

They have informed me that they have now registered the issue in their database & may report on it in the future (& grill Peugeot in the process). However this will only happen if enough people contact them & complain about the issue. So come on! Let your painful 605 experiences flow out by visiting this link:

& maybe we can get something done (finally) to ease our collective predicament! Peugeot don't seem to listen to the man in the street but they'll certainly sit up & listen when they're being ribbed on national television for taking £30,000 from each person who bought their 605 new & giving nothing in return when help is needed! (As I explained to them in my complaint - i bought mine 2nd hand - but Peugeot still got £30,000 for every one of them from someone at one time so they got their piece)

Reply to
xaxta