PEUGEOT 806 LOSING POWER

Hi I am hoping someone can help me on here :? i have owned an 806 for 2 years now with no problems at all really good motor kids luv it lol very roomy but recently it has started to just lose power when i am driving i do not have an indepth knowledge of motors so apologies for that but it has got to the point where we cant drive it at all its been into a garage but they said they could?nt find a problem with it through there diagnostic system they use any help or pointers would be appreciated thanking you madmidgy

Reply to
madmidgy

I am not familiar with the 806 but it will help those that are if you tell them a bit more about it e.g. model, petrol or diesel, engine size, manual or automatic transmission etc.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Hi Apologies Keith its an 806, 2litre, petrol, manual and ive also been informed that according to a local garage they reckon the chip is away not sure what they mean by that there diagnostics reported that the CPS cannot be read means nothing to me hope someone can help, sorry for taking so long to get back to you

Reply to
madmidgy