Peugeot online technical info

Hi all

Has anyone tried:

P sells technical information, repair guides etc.I have been thinking of trying, but it galls me that Hyundai has the same information online for their vehicles - but free of charge!Take a look at
if you want to see how customer-oriented car manufacturers do it! Take a look at these websites and tell the rest of us what you think.

Ivar Petur

Reply to
Ívar Pétur Guðnason

you might find schemes on e donkey "free of charge"

Reply to
Marc

i tried. Very expensive because you won't now what you get. Access after you pay. They give only info about the latest models. In particular i was looking for info about my '98 406. Almost no info. I think most info is about the latest models with multiplex wiring. For 406 this is from '02 onwards i guess. There is however a russian site that has the part listing and drawings even for the old model 406, but no electric wiring diagrams. lost url somewhere.

good luck

harry

Reply to
john