peugeot owners group??

Hi guys I am sure there is an online owners group and forum but cant find it. Any ideas anyone? I have a 306 3.0HDi Meridian. dave

Reply to
nite fire

This group is very helpful so u can stay on here and ask anything you like.and we all try and help each other. from CHRIS ADDLESTONE SURREY

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
nite fire

"nite fire" wrote in message news:dacrf.18295$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...

The people here are very knowledgeable but if you really want you could try Yahoo groups, although you may find the level of spam that you receive goes up.

Reply to
Malc

Hi Dave, hear are just a couple of links, but this group seems to know what it's on about. I have only been a member a few days and found the answers to a few problems by looking at past post. Tony

T.C.

"nite fire" wrote in news:NZbrf.12044$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.ntli.net:

(I think you probably have a 306 2-litre HDi Meridian!)

Reply to
southpawArcher

Well, a quick search one alta-vista uk brings up these-

and
and
and
and uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/stuartspeugeot306club and
Which list all the clubs.

Is that enough to start with?

Reply to
Brian

Join clubpeugeotuk - worth the =A315 and they have a great forum.

Brian wrote:

Reply to
ianjay1956