Peugeot population composition

My first Peugeot was a brand new 504 in the early 70s. Since then I've had a 505 and I currently have a 406 SV. I often see 504s still operating - I am in Australia - and now, as the 407s begin to appear in this group, I am prompted to ask:

Does anyone know the nature and extent of the world Pug population? Does anyone know how many 504s are still operating? And what about earlier versions? Later versions?

Reply to
Ken

The 504 was without doubt the most popular car in west africa for many years and no doubt the 406 is equally common - reason - they make great long distance taxis. But I haven't the faintest idea about numbers

Reply to
faggy