Peuget 406 2.0 glx N reg Clutch release and vibration

Hi there again, another problem with my peugeot!!!

When start releasing the clutch, just after it bites, I get a strong vibration that makes my excaust rattle like crazy. To avoid this I have to release the clutch very fast or push it back in a bit for a second or two until I get some speed and then release it fully. It only happens in first gear and all feels ok in other gears. There is no slip on the clutch and it does it since it was replaced new.

Another thing that happens and maybe relevant is a strong noise coming from the front left when high speeding (mostly evident when driving in tunnels). The only way I can describe the noise is like when you put a piece of hardboard paper on a bicycle fork toutching the wheel spokes and rotating the wheel (some of us use to do this as kids with our bicycles). I hope my explanation makes sense.

Please, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Angelos

Reply to
Angelo

Mottor mount (holder) broken. Check them all carefuly

Vanja