peuget customer/reclamation service

If anybody knows e-mail and/or fax number of Peugeot customer service, I have a huge reclamation, but in my country (Croatia) there is no such a person who can decide anything, so I would like to contact the main peugeot in France or anywhere who can push up some things in my country. please

Reply to
klaks

I'm from Moldova and I had to contact them as well. Worked fine (apparently). You need to just send an email to snipped-for-privacy@peugeot.com describing your problem.

They sent the following reply:

Dear Mr .....

You wish to contact Peugeot's Customer Relations Department by e-mail.

You can send your message either by replying to this message (using the "reply" function), or by writing directly to snipped-for-privacy@peugeot.com.

Whichever method you choose, in order that we may reply as efficiently as possible to your request, please include the following details :

- a brief outline of the situation that led you to write to me,

- your full postal address,

- the telephone number where you can be contacted most easily,

- the model number of your Peugeot vehicle (206, 307, etc),

- the chassis number (VIN) of the vehicle (this can be found on the registration document - it starts VF and consists of 17 characters),

- the date on which your vehicle was first registered,

- the name, address and telephone number of your local Peugeot dealership,

- the reply you received from the Peugeot importer in your country : ... ... ... .

Upon receipt of this information, your Customer Manager, Mr Olivier Sorlet, or one of his colleagues, will deal with your request. They will contact you personally as soon as they have all the information required to provide the most appropriate response.

For information, the postal address of Peugeot's Customer Relations Department is :

Automobiles Peugeot Service Relations Clientele Case 500 BP 0116

75761 Paris Cedex 16 France

Fax : 00 33 1 34 33 59 45

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Nicolas Jean Customer Agent Peugeot Customer Contact Centre.

Reply to
Octav