Peugot 306 temp gauge

My digital clock has gone faulty in my peugeot 306, can anyone tell me If i buy the version with a temperature reading on, will it work through the same cable ?

Is there anyway of telling if my car has the thermometer installed ?

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Er, no. If it never had the temp in the first place, buying a clock wilth the temp reading on wouldn't work. The wiring and connections are different. The sensor is on the underside of the N/S door mirror.

Reply to
Nigel