Poor radio reception

I have changed the standard radio in my 306 estate to a sony and also the aerial due to poor reception but it has made little or no difference. Any ideas please

Reply to
Tony Evans

Did you replace with the same type of aerial? These are powered and probably the new radio does not supply the power to it.

Reply to
Brian

Check the Coax. The connection to the aeriel can go rusty. Also it comes in two parts and there is a join behind the top glovebox, or passenger airbag if that is fitted. Make sure it is joined tightly and clean.

Reply to
nigel