Problem starting

i have a peugeot 306 1.4 1994 meridan all was fine no problems wot so ever now i lent my car to my brother and he done a 3 point turn in the road and mounted the kerb and know the car wont start it turns over is there some kind of switch which has immobilsed the fuel if so does any one know where it is located.also the ENGINE DIAGNOSTICS LIGHT is on any help would be welcomed thanks in advace

Reply to
TIONESTOP

Engine diagnostics light means that there is an error message waiting to be read by someone with the right equipment. Your Pug agent has it and so do many independent repairers.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Some Peugeots are fitted with an inertia switch which cuts of the fuel when it feels a sudden jolt. My old 806 had one, but I can't remember what it looked like :-( It was under the bonnet somewhere and I think all you had to do was press its button to reset it. Have you got a handbook? It might mention it...

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

Reply to
leigh phillips

Checked on AutoData and the fuel shut off should be located on the nearside inner wing area up near the bulk head - normally it is just a button that you depress - hope this helps !

.>i have a peugeot 306 1.4 1994 meridan all was fine no problems wot so ever

Reply to
Me