Pugs and biodiesel

Will Pug HDI vehicles such as my 407 run on biodiesel? If so does anyone know a plave near Bristol where it can be obtained?

Reply to
me2

Try here

A quick scan says that older cars are ok on 100% bio modern cars only 10% mixture.

Reply to
Malc

Can't quote where, but I remember reading somewhere that some manufacturers regard the use of bio-diesel as invalidating the warranty - so check before you do it.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

just go down to the chipy and try it hahahahaha

Reply to
Chris

Many a true word.........

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Have a look here

of information, and list of suppliers.

Reply to
Brian

Hi,

According to a recent communication, officially the HDI's can be operated with 20% of vegetal oil. However, I wouldn't take my chance when I have a look to parts' price.

HTH, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T