radiator cap

my engine is a 1.9td 8v year 2001, its in a van, my radiator cap appears to be leaking( well is once she warms up it starts to leak)

points noted: fans dont seem to come on, cant find the thermostat she seems to pressurise a bit

anybody help?? I dont think the headgasket is away, but I?m slightly worried, I do see a liitle "0" ring in the rad cap, could this be the problem?

Any help much appreciated

Reply to
chunk

Try a new cap..and then go from there