Radio control stick 306

Anyone know a good place - cheaper than Peugeot!-- that I can get hold of a replacement radio stick for my 306Hdi? I've got a Sony head Unit fitted and an autoleads adapter but only 3 of the 4 funtions work properly. If I push the stick away it's supposed to go previous track on the CD but it only works when it thinks it will! All the other 3 stick movements work fine. Tried to get it changed under warranty put dealer said it couldn't be done as I'd changed the radio!

TIA

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

[...]

I have a Sony radio in my 306 and it does the same thing,only 3 functions work. There is nothing wrong with the radio stalk because when I put the old radio back in my car it works fine .You can get a remote from Sony that plugs into their unit which will give you a lot more functions but I just live with the 3 functions with the Sony.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Mike, I'm assuming you are using an Autolead convertor then? IS it the same function that doesn't work? Push stick away from you? Must be a bug in the autolead box?

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

I've had an autolead adaptor with a sony head unit in my 3 306s that I've owned. All 4 functions worked in all of them.

Paul.

Reply to
No-One

Yes the same Autolead and the same function.

Mike

Reply to
Mike