Radio Display Won't Turn Off

Hi all

I have recently upgraded from a 405 to a 406 HDi90 2000/2001 which is so much more sophisticated and hence more to go wrong. My small problem is that sometimes after turning off the ignition the radio and computer display will remain on. I know about the economy mode which turns the radio off after 1/2 an hour, but this will remain on all night. If Im lucky turning the ignition on and off will cure it, otherwise I have to drive the car around the block before it will go off. Is this acceptable Peugeot gremlins at work or is there a simple cure that doesn't involve my local Peugeot grease monkeys emptying my wallet

Rod

Reply to
Rod Marten