radio installation Vs lights working!

hello, i had my radio stolen & had a new one replaced by a "professional" fitter from a large company. the rear o/s lights blew and the reg plate light blew eveytime he turned the ignition on. this has happened to me before so i know it was the way the radio was fitted... i know that "he" is at fault, and i had to pay another =A350 to get the lights working! (which i am trying to get back because the "professional" was inept!) what i need is an explanation as to what the earth wire was or was not connected to...i know many people have seen this fault...help! he says that the earth wire was not hitting the lighting circuit and blowing everthing up... i saved a web page with all of the diagrams and wire colours etc, and an explanation of what he had done wrong, but it was blank the next time i opened it!! Sam x

Reply to
samamatthews