Radio wiring diagram

Please help,

I own a 306 1,9LXTD and require a wiring diagram (there's no wiring diagram in the Hayne's manual) to fit my new radio. The radio has the new standard fit socket leads on the back.

I don't want to have to buy the adaptor cables as they're about £30 and I didn't pay much more than that for the new unit (which is a Horizon model from Netto).

So if anybody can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Jon

Reply to
Jon

Jon,

Has your 306 got the Standard Head Unit fitted at the moment?

Reply to
Nick (UK)

"Jon" wrote in news:SxtTc.287$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net:

I also own a 306 1.9TD LX [phase 2].

The 306 Haynes manual gives the colour-codes of the audio wiring in section 12.52.

The 8-way ISO speaker connector is arranged as (head-unit end):

1 3 5 7 RR+ FR+ FL+ RL+ RR- FR- FL- RL- 2 4 6 8

Pins 1 and 2 are nearest to the socket's 'key'.

HTH.

-- sA

Reply to
southpawArcher

Thank you very much for your help. It is greatly appreciated!

Reply to
Jon