Rain Sensor

My 306 windscreen recently cracked in the sun. When I had it replaced the rainsensing wipers no longer sense rain as they are supposed to. Of the two clear patches in the screen behind the mirror only one seems to have a light behind it (flickering orange). Any ideas what could be the trouble and how to determine/rectify the cause? The firm who replaced the windscreen are no help. Incidentally the replacement screen is a Guardian brand - is this a genuine Peugeot article? Thanks

Reply to
longdrop

rainsensing wipers no longer sense rain as they are supposed to. Of the two clear patches in the screen behind the mirror only one seems to have a light behind it (flickering orange). Any ideas what could be the trouble and how to determine/rectify the cause? The firm who replaced the windscreen are no help. Incidentally the replacement screen is a Guardian brand - is this a genuine Peugeot article? Thanks

Reply to
Mindwipe

No, the light still flickers but the wipers do not speed up as one would expect. Thanks for the response though.

Reply to
longdrop

expect. Thanks for the response though.

Was never that impressed by this feature, used to drive down the motorway 'waiting' for the wipers to start so I could see :-0

(_8(|)