rain water leaking in

can anybody tell me where rain could be getting in.ihave a 307 rapier estate and the passenger footwell is saturated.The windows are shut.

Reply to
jeffo

Probably through the door sealing membrane under the door trim. Take the trim off and make sure the membrane is sealed all the way round the perimeter especially at the bottom and around the speaker. Also check the door aperture seal. I suppose the windscreen is another suspect though I haven't come across it yet!

Reply to
nigel

Reply to
MICHAEL ROCHE