Re: 106 immobiliser fault

I have same problem with 406 sri Turbo 1996. Happens about 6 times a year.

Puegeot dealer can't help as no fault recorded in ECU.

Found this web site and they have an article on mentioning this issue for

106 and advice on fixing. Follow link and search page for immobiliser.

I'm going to ring them (ADS) in the morning to see if they can help me otherwise I'll have to scrap the car.

Good luck.

Reply to
mikekenyon

Get the immobiliser bypassed. Saves scrapping the car. Probably cheaper as well.

Reply to
spud