Re: Car radio code

There was some guy on eBay auctioning the service - You paid about 4 quid and emailed him the radio details and he'd mail you back the code.

I think he also mentioned it on this list a while ago.

Not sure what ages of stereos he can cope with but worth a scout around.

Matt

--

1991 Peugeot 205 Roland Garros Cabriolet TU3S 1.4 Carb
- Happy 20th Birthday Peugeot 205==

In message , Dave English writes

Otherwise, contact me by e-mail.

Reply to