Re: I have choosen the 406

Dear Peugeot Drivers,

> > Thanx for your advise re. to choose a Citroen Picasso or a 406, > After making a testdrive last saturday, I have choosen to select > the 406 to be my next company car. > Driving it just feels like the 306 I now have, but better, more comfort. > >

Best of luck, all our fleet are dropping like flies. I have got the Executive model and I could write an essay on all the problems.

Dave

Reply to
DP

Well, we're waiting.........

Reply to
ken kerrison

I hate to tempt fate, but after 18,000 miles since January 2003 my 2.2 HDI GLX estate is running well. No real problems and one recall to the airbag. A lot less trouble than the ( 1996 ) BMW it replaced and the engine is great.

Reply to
Frank D

Every manufacturer is going to have the odd bad egg. I've got a 160,000m

2.1TD that runs like a dream.

Neil

Reply to
Neil D

Dave

Thats because fleet drivers, thrash the F*** out of the cars because they don't own them, and its also down too poor and irregular servicing.....

I have the execurive too, the 2.0 turbo petrol model very rare and I have only had a small number of items that needed replacing over the last 2 years and the car is 7 years old !

-- Deviant Devanti

Reply to
Deviant Devanti

"Deviant Devanti" schreef in bericht news:RwUab.323$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net...

Company car or not, I care about my company car, as long it is a Peugeot or Citroen. The contracts we have with the lease-company are 2 years or a maximum of 155.000 km. So the problems after 2 years are not my problem. The 406 is now on the road for some years, all the problems should be solved now?, unlike new cars like C5 and C3 having some beginners problems. Anyway an order for the 406 is made by my boss, so I have to wait some

10 to 12 weeks (deliverytime -:( ).
Reply to
VTR16V