Re: Petition for 206's cutting out

RIGHT, ITS TIME FOR THE 206 COMMUNITY TO DO SOMETHING!!

I personally have contacted Peugeot Head Office Direct regarding the hassle I have had with the engine cutting out and they have asked me to

get a petition up basically, of all those who have suffered the Engine Cut Out Problems.

So this is the start of one!

All I require from those with the problem is:

Full Name:

Contact Email or Phone Number: If you do not wish to give out your personal details

you can email me and I will keep them private!

Year and Model (not registration):

Full Description of Problem (including When, Where, How, What you did etc):

This list will then be sent to Peugeot, and I am willing to get this back on Watchdog again,

so that the problem must be sorted!! See the previous list from our old forum [HERE].

Only a list will do please, no unneccessary details

Thank You

Lee - Exchange Staff

Copy & paste the link below

-- sarahvedwards