Re: Repair manual

Hello there, You can either get a Haynes manual (code 3394 for 96-97 model and 3982 for

99-02 model) or a French E.T.A.I manual. You can also find Manuals in German on the internet. The genuine Peugeot workshop manual is not available to the public even it did, it would have cost you an arm and leg. Tim

Hi

> I wonder if anyone where i can get a repair manual to my Peugeot 406 > -98 > I mailed to Peugeot in Sweden but they answered that they dont sell > this to private persons.
Reply to
Yuting Wan

Kawasaki original service manual for $19.95, parts diagrams online for free.

My next bike will most certainly be Kawasaki, and car manufacturers have a few years to think about it before I wear out this 206.

Reply to
Dusko Lolic

Reply to
voxDEI