reliability of 1999 306 XRDT?

Hi All,

I am considering buying the above car for travelling to work each day. It is about a 130KM return trip.

The car has all service records and has 80,000 KM on the clock.

I have a few questions:

Could anyone give me an idea of the reliability of these cars? Mileage I could expect before major problems occur? eg. What mileage have current owners got on their cars? Advantages/Disadvantages of Diesel over regular unleaded engines

The car is a 5 speed manual.

Many thanks in advance.

David.

Reply to